Our customer is the main focus of our business.
We feel that your home should be cost effective to run and as defect free as we are able to control. We endeavour to ensure that all of our homes are as defect free as possible. If a customer does encounter a problem, then we will work as a team to ensure that any problem is quickly and efficiently managed.
We aim to ensure that we:
- Are easy to contact with any queries or concerns that you may have. We understand that moving home can be stressful and we want to give you quality advice and support throughout the process.
- Respond effectively to emergencies and customer concerns.
- Provide helpful guidance or support on a whole host of issues from buying low cost white goods, obtaining low cost garden maintenance, buying furniture and preparing to get mortgage finance, so you can buy your home.
- If a home is still under construction as you reserve your property, we will not be able to guarantee a completion day. However, we will endeavour keep you updated with approximate dates.
- We will always to try to ensure that your home is clean and ready on the day that you move in.
- With some of our new homes that are under construction as you reserve, we are sometimes able to offer you the option to choose kitchen, work surfaces and tiling. We also may potentially have a list of optional extras that you can choose to purchase for your home.
- We will constantly ask for your feedback and support in improving the services that we provide. Your thoughts on house type design and the service we provide are of particular importance to us.