Prince Bishops Homes have ambitious plans to build housing developments across the North East, within one hour travelling distance of our offices, (currently based in Stanley, County Durham). We are looking to develop up to 400 homes a year and we have funding in place to support this growth.
We would be interested to hear from:
- Private Land owners who would like us to progress their land through the planning process.
- Land and Commercial Agents who can introduce land to us*
- Potential contracting business partners, who may wish to present us with potential development opportunities.
- Potential contracting business partners, who may wish to construct homes for us as part of.
- JCT design and build contractors, who would like to tender for construction work on land that we own and are developing .
- Local Authorities who would like to work with us in partnership to deliver mixed tenure development schemes.
*proven introductions that lead to productive development schemes will be acknowledged and rewarded.
A contemporary development of 34 homes set in the heart of County Durham. Homes were funded through the HCAs build to rent scheme. All homes were reserved within weeks of them becoming build complete. The scheme has provided much needed homes for predominantly local first time buyers who could not get on to the property ladder in any other way.
A further incredibly popular scheme of 14 homes, all are three or four bedroom family residences. Funded through the HCAs build to rent scheme, again offering much needed quality housing to local people who could not access the property ladder in any other way.
Customers are offered the opportunity to buy their home after a period of five years and given support to develop their ability to save and become “mortgage ready”.
A select 9 homes in the heart of this village community, all either three or four bedroom.
Homes were available to buy or rent on our “moving on up scheme”, which enables people to buy their homes after four years.
Customers are offered support and advice to ensure that they become “mortgage ready” and offered a percentage of any increased value that the home may have benefited from, during the four year period that the customer has rented it. This often means that there is all or some part of a mortgage deposit available for a customer.
This was an incredibly popular scheme and all the homes were snapped up under our moving on up scheme, enabling local first time buyers the opportunity to live in a brand new, quality home whilst they save to buy.